Saturday, September 20, 2008

Issue two, I choose you!

Truthfully, I would prefer not to have this on blogger. Or really, on any internet site that isn't especially catered to my very specific artistic whims. Sadly, I have no design talent, nor do I have any html talent. And no amount of illegal software is going to help in that regard :(

Though we recently received funding, only 500 copies of each (of the first two) Semantic were distributed - so, I copied and pasted the text here for the curious. Don't expect this to be updated on a regular, or even semi-regular basis. Channeling my inner artiste, or perhaps snob, I don't really feel like it's an accurate representation of a newspaper whose charm is reliant mostly on the little things - the little things that do not transfer to the internet well. So don't judge, motherfuckers.


Your grumpy editor,

Kate

No comments: